Infinite Frontier began March 2021. DC’s Infinite Frontier mini series is the start of a huge mystery that will highlight smaller players in the DC Universe and try to unravel a grand mystery that will put DC on a new path.
Rebirth is a 2016 relaunch by the American comic book publisher DC Comics of its entire line of ongoing monthly superhero comic book titles. Using the end of The New 52 initiative in May 2016 as its launching point, DC Rebirth restored the DC Universe to a form much like that prior to the 2011 “Flashpoint” storyline while still incorporating numerous elements of The New 52, including its continuity. It also saw many of its titles move to a twice-monthly release schedule.
DC Comics ended the Rebirth branding in December 2017, opting to include everything under a larger “DC Universe” banner and naming. The continuity and repercussions established by Rebirth continues into the 2021 Infinite Frontier relaunch.
The New 52 (resulting from the Flashpoint paradox) is the 2011 revamp and relaunch by DC Comics of its entire line of ongoing monthly superhero comic books. Following the conclusion of the “Flashpoint” crossover storyline, DC canceled all its existing titles and debuted 52 new series in September 2011. New titles were released to bring the number of ongoing monthly series to 52.
August 31, 2011 – May 25, 2016
Article on the New 52 reboot
Brave and Bold
- considered by many to be the best comic book ever
- 12 issues from the 80’s
- Trades on Hoopla (using library card)
- buy these at 9.8 grade
- Issue #100 first appearance of Ghost-Maker
- Issue #102 continuation of Ghost-Maker
- Issue #106 2021 first book in the new Infinite Frontier
- Year One
#404, #405, #406, #407
- 2022 “The Batman” movie loosely tied to this arc
- Year Two
- Detective Comics #575, #576, #577, #578
- Year Three
#436, #437, #438, #439
- Batman Knightfall Comics Reading Order
- Batman Vengeance of Bane #1, first appearance of Bane, January 1993
- Batman Beyond (DC Multiverse)
- #1 1999 first comic appearance of Terry McGinnis
- The Killing Joke
- The Batman Who Laughs
- Batman Detective Comics #700
- Batman Detective Comics #1000
- 80 year anniversary
- Batman 66
- Batman 89
- series of 6 issues released in 2021
- the story of the classic 1989 movie
- Tim Burton and Michael Keaton
- Zach Snyder’s Justice League
- Flashpoint 1-5
- Marvel’s redefinition of the heroes from World War Two! Join Captain America, Namor, Bucky, the original Human Torch, Union Jack and Spitfire among others while they fight the axis of evil, such as the Nazi’s and the Japanese.
- There are 41 issues + 1 King Size Annual + 1 Giant Size
- Avengers #71 1969 first appearance of the Invaders
- Fantastic Four Annual 11 1976 Vs. The Invaders
- Avengers Invaders 12 issues (complete set) 2008
- Marvel Premiere #15 first appearance
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- #14 first appearance of Sabertooth
- will appear in Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- originally called HIM in Thor #165 (silver age)
- Marvel Premier #1 The Power of Warlock (bronze age) – “High Evolutionary” creates Warlock
- Fantastic Four #66 and #67 “cocoon books”
- Warlock #1 solo title
- Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1 – he is friends with Thanos?
- could some of these kids get their own books?